We discuss the final seven tracks of Taylor Swift’s Evermore (Deluxe Edition): Cowboy Like Me, Long Story Short, Marjorie, Closure, Evermore (feat. Bon Iver), Right Where You Left Me, and It’s Time to Go. Kressie shares her theory on the story behind Cowboy Like Me, Ali relates the lyrics to Marjorie to a personal life experience, and both debate the bridge divided by Swifties caused by Bon Iver’s part in Evermore. We also discuss the lyrics in It’s Time to Go that not-so-secretly refer to, you guessed it, Karlie Kloss. Stay tuned for the Evermore Reactions episode coming soon where other Taylor fans pipe in with their thoughts on Taylor’s ninth studio album.
Have any thoughts about this episode? Join the Good for a Weekend discussion!
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/jh9NUebYjh
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gfaweekend
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gfaweekend
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gfaweekend
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/goodforaweekend
You can learn more about this episode and any sources at our website, www.gfaweekend.com.