In this edition of Don’t Blame Ali, Ali takes a walk down memory lane to celebrate the upcoming release of Fearless (Taylor’s Version) on April 9th. What better way to celebrate the occasion than talking all things Fearless? Ali brings on two special guests, her sister Sandy and her mom Amy, to help her remember everything about the Fearless tour they attended in 2009 for Sandy’s 16th birthday. You’re in for a ride. Also, don’t forget to send us all of your reactions to Fearless (Taylor’s Version) following Friday’s release by calling the GFAW hotline (205) 693-9160 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy listening!
Have any thoughts about this episode? Join the Good for a Weekend discussion!
- GFAW Hotline: (205) 693-9160
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/jh9NUebYjh
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gfaweekend
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gfaweekend
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gfaweekend
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/goodforaweekend
You can learn more about this episode and any sources at our website, www.gfaweekend.com.