Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, More Platforms
In this episode of Good for a Weekend, Kressie and Ali discuss Taylor Swift’s latest album release Fearless (Taylor’s Version) and read listener reactions to the album. We also share our opinions on the never-before-heard Fearless bonus tracks from the vault (You All Over Me, Mr. Perfectly Fine, We Were Happy, That’s When, Don’t You, and Bye Bye Baby) as well as the re-recording of Fearless as a whole. At the end of the episode, we share our thoughts on which of Taylor’s re-recordings we think might be next.
Have any thoughts about this episode? Join the Good for a Weekend discussion!
- GFAW Hotline: (205) 693-9160
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/jh9NUebYjh
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gfaweekend
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gfaweekend
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gfaweekend
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/goodforaweekend
You can learn more about this episode and any sources at our website, www.gfaweekend.com.