By Ali Klebous
Objective: Remember as many iconic Taylor lyrics as you can without getting it wrong!
For each of Taylor Swift’s 7 eras select the #1, #2, or #3 song option.
#1 songs have the lyrics that we believe only true Taylor fans will remember, therefore each word missed from the prompt will only result in a 1-point deduction.
#2 songs have lyrics that we believe are a little easier to remember, therefore each word missed from the prompt will result in a 2-point deduction.
#3 songs are songs that we believe (Taylor fan or not!) most people should know, therefore each word missed from the prompt will result in a 3-point deduction.
Find out if you’re Taylor Elite, Not Like Other Girls, or #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty Bandwagoner based on how many points you miss!
- If you have a point loss of 22 points or less, congratulations! You are Taylor Elite!
- If you have a point loss between 23-50 points, you are Not Like Other Girls.
- If you have point loss of over 50 points, get out of here! You’re a #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty Bandwagoner! Ew!
Love’s a game, wanna play?
Starbucks Lovers Singalong Guide & Answer Key:
- I’m Only Me When I’m With You
- And I don’t try to hide my tears, my SECRETS OR MY DEEPEST FEARS. (5 words, potential 5 point loss)
- Picture to Burn
- And if you come around saying sorry to me, my DADDY’S GONNA SHOW YOU HOW SORRY YOU’LL BE. (8 words, potential 16 point loss)
- Teardrops on My Guitar
- And there he goes so perfectly, The kind of flawless I wish I could be, she BETTER HOLD HIM TIGHT, GIVE HIM ALL HER LOVE. (9 words, potential 27 point loss)
- Hey Stephen
- The way you walk the way you talk way you say my name, it’s BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL DON’T YOU EVER CHANGE .(6 words, potential 6 point loss)
- White Horse
- Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes, and NEVER REALLY HAD A CHANCE. (5 words, potential 10 point loss)
- Love Story
- We keep quiet ‘cause we’re dead if they knew so close your eyes ESCAPE THIS TOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. (7 words, potential 21 point loss)
- And he just might make me smile, but THE WHOLE TIME I’M WISHIN’ HE’S YOU INSTEAD. (8 words, potential 8 point loss)
- Last Kiss
- I do remember the swing in your step the life of the party, YOU’RE SHOWING OFF AGAIN. (4 words, potential 8 point loss)
- You, with your voice like NAILS ON A CHALK BOARD. (5 words, potential 15 point loss)
- State of Grace
- Up in your room and our slates our clean just twin fire signs FOUR BLUE EYES. (3 words, potential 3 point loss)
- All Too Well
- Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red, you USED TO BE A LITTLE KID WITH GLASSES. (8 words, potential 16 point loss)
- Uh-uh. It seems like one of those nights. We DITCH THE WHOLE SCENE. (4 words, potential 12 point loss)
- This Love
- Lanterns burning, flickered in the mind only you. But you were still gone, gone, gone. BEEN LOSING GRIP, ON SINKING SHIPS. (6 words, potential 6 point loss)
- Welcome to New York
- Walkin’ through the crowd, the village is a glow, KALEIDOSCOPE OF LOUD HEARTBEATS UNDER COATS. (6 words, potential 12 point loss)
- Blank Space
- Wait the worst is yet to come, oh no, SCREAMING CRYING PERFECT STORM. (4 words, potential 12 point loss)
- Carve your name into my bedpost, cause I DON’T WANT YOU LIKE A BEST FRIEND. (8 words, potential 8 point loss)
- Don’t Blame Me
- And baby, for you, I would FALL FROM GRACE. (3 words, potential 6 point loss)
- …Ready For It?
- Me I was a robber first time that he saw me. Stealing hearts and RUNNING OFF AND NEVER SAYING SORRY. (6 words, potential 18 point loss)
- Death By a Thousand Cuts
- I look through the windows of this love, even though we boarded them up. CHANDELIER STILL FLICKERING HERE. (4 words, potential 4 point loss)
- The Archer
- I wake in the night, I pace like a ghost. The ROOM IS ON FIRE, INVISIBLE SMOKE. (6 words, potential 12 point loss)
- Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand? With every guitar string scar on my hand, I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover. My HEART’S BEEN BORROWED AND YOURS HAS BEEN BLUE. (8 words, potential 24 point loss)