Kressie and returning guest Mary Katherine talk all things Jack Antonoff–including how he first got involved with music, his personal life (*cough* *cough* the infamous PowerPoint), a now disappeared docu-series, and our favorite Jack Antonoff collaborations. Thank you, MK, for being a wonderful guest host! And, congrats to Jack for winning Producer of the Year at the 2022 Grammys.
At the beginning of the episode, Kressie shares that while she is sad to see Ali go, she is very proud of Ali for putting herself first. Please send all your love to Ali and respect her decision 🙂 More announcements to come soon.
Please visit Ali’s website http://www.writingontheway.com to further support her and keep in touch with her projects!
- Kressie’s Daydream: Severance on Apple TV
- MK’s Daydream: Survivor
Join the Good for a Weekend discussion!
- Basic facts and dates: Jack Antonoff – Wikipedia
- About the Professional Children’s School: Professional Children’s School – Wikipedia
- Jack Antonoff Opens Up About Sister’s Death | Teen Vogue
- How Bleachers’ Jack Antonoff Survives Summer Festivals With OCD – SPIN
- Jack Antonoff, Polarizing Nice Guy | Pitchfork
- I Went on a First Date with Jack Antonoff and It Got Deep
- Lena Dunham: Boyfriend Jack Antonoff Supports Her Feminism | PEOPLE.com
- Watch Jack Antonoff’s Hilarious Series ‘Thank you and Sorry’ Now | The Culture Files
- Taylor Swift producer Jack Antonoff: ‘I’m drawn to female artists who are brutally honest’ | Pop and rock | The Guardian
- 6 Key Elements of the Jack Antonoff Sound
- Why Jack Antonoff Is a Pop Star Even a Mother Could Love
- How Jack Antonoff Became the Most Important Producer in Pop – The Ringer
- Jack Antonoff Is Only Making Music With Friends – The New York Times
- Jack Antonoff Q&A: Taylor Swift’s ‘All Too Well,’ Bleachers & Grammys – Billboard